Send a New Message
1 new update
Use Sitename as:
Login as Page
Create an Article
WWE Extreme Rules PPV Results - May 19, 2013
Posted on May 19, 2013 by
What Did You Think of Extreme Rules PPV?
- The 2013 WWE Extreme Rules pre-show kicks off from the Scottrade Center in St. Louis. Renee Young welcomes us as fans file into the arena. Renee is at a desk with Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett, Titus O'Neil and Mick Foley. Barrett says he's most looking forward to Randy Orton vs. Big Show and talks about their match. Titus talks about the Sheamus vs. Mark Henry Strap Match. Foley says he's most looking forward to John Cena vs. Ryback.
- We get a promo video for Cena vs. Ryback.
- Renee and the Superstars talk more about Cena vs. Ryback. Foley says Cena has proved nobody is stronger than him but Foley wonders if Cena can win with the injury. Renee plugs an Extreme Rules poll on WWE's Facebook page tonight. This is where WWE's stream freezes up.
- The stream picks up on WWE's website and they are talking about the Dean Ambrose vs. Kofi Kingston match but they're experiencing some major technical difficulties. We come back and see the steel cage hanging above the ring. Renee talks about Triple H vs Brock Lesnar and we cut to a promo video.
The Miz vs. Cody Rhodes
WWE's pre-show show streams are still lagging bad as we go to the ring. Cody Rhodes is out first followed by The Miz. Josh Mathews and Tony Dawson are on commentary.
They go at it and Miz takes control early on. It's hard to follow the action with these feed problems. Cody turns it around and drops Miz on his face for a 2 count. Cody with more offense and another pin attempt. Cody with stomps to the gut. Cody takes Miz back down with a knee to the gut. Cody with a submission now. Miz turns it around but gets taken back to the mat. Miz fights out and rolls Cody up. Cody comes right back with a clothesline. Cody with a 2 count. Cody with a body scissors on the mat.
Miz starts making a comeback. He charges and misses int he corner but ends up rolling Cody for a 1 count. Miz hits the backbreaker but Cody blocks the neckbreaker. Miz counters that with kicks to the heads. Cody blocks the Figure Four. Another Cross Rhodes blocked by Miz. Cody with a boot to the face. Cody comes off the corner but Miz catches him in the Figure Four. Cody taps to end the match.
Winner: The Miz
- We get a look back at Brock Lesnar beating up John Cena at last year's Extreme Rules. - We go back to Renee, Barrett, Titus and Foley. Foley says he's anticipating huge moments tonight. We see Michael Cole making his way out for commentary. Titus predicts some title changes tonight. JBL is shown coming out for commentary next and the crowd pops big for him. Barrett says tonight will be a "hospital night" as Jerry Lawler comes out for commentary to another big pop. Foley puts over the Lesnar vs. Triple H match. Renee tells us how to watch the pay-per-view and plugs the post-show. That's it for the pre-show.
- We're live from the Scottrade Center in St. Louis as the pyro goes off and Michael Cole welcomes us to a sold out Extreme Rules.
Chris Jericho vs. Fandango
We go right to the ring and out comes Chris Jericho for tonight's opener. Jericho comes out to a big pop. Fandango is out next with his dancer Summer Rae.
We get a look at Jericho's WrestleMania 29 loss as Fandango and Summer Rae dance out. Jericho doesn't look impressed as Fandango and Summer do their entrance. They lock up and Jericho takes it to the corner. The referee breaks them up and they lock up again. Jericho goes back to the corner and Fandango shoves him. Jericho slaps Fandango. Fandango runs over him with a shoulder. Jericho nails a dropkick and a back elbow. Fandango blocks a chop and rolls out to the floor for a breather. Jericho comes out after him but Fandango makes it back in first. Jericho with another back elbow. Jericho with a kick to the chest and a sliding kick to send Fandango back to the floor. Jericho leaps from the top out to the floor and takes out Fandango on the floor. Jericho stands on top of the announcers table and poses for the fans.
They come back in the ring and Fandango stomps away on Jericho. Jericho fights back with kicks and a knee to the face. Jericho kicks Fandango back out of the ring. Fandango comes back in and Jericho goes back to work. Jericho runs into a big boot. Fandango covers for a 2 count. Fandango with forearm shots and a kick to the face while Jericho is stuck in the ropes. 2 count. Fandango with a headlock now. It looks like they botch a sequence and Fandango covers for 2. Fandango comes in with a springboard leg drop for 2. Fandango with another headlock. Jericho fights out with a back drop. Jericho comes back with a shoulder tackle. He goes to the top and comes crashing down with a big right hand. Jericho with a bulldog and Walls of Jericho attempt. Fandango blocks it but runs into a boot. Jericho goes to the top and nails a crossbody but Fandango rolls through for a 2 count. Fandango with a kick to the face and another 2 count.
Fandango drops Jericho and goes to the top for the big leg drop but Jericho moves. Jericho nails a Lionsault and covers for a close 2 count. Jericho with a kick to the head and big chops in the corner. Fandango counters in the corner with a roll up. Jericho breaks it and locks in the Walls of Jericho. Fandango makes it to the bottom rope and breaks the hold. Jericho blocks a boot but gets dropped with a kick to the back of the head. Fandango goes to the top but gets caught in mid-air with a Codebreaker for the win.
Winner: Chris Jericho
- Josh Mathews is backstage with Sheamus and asks him how he's going to drag Mark Henry around the ring and win tonight's match. Sheamus says he's not like those trucks Henry pulled, he hits back. Sheamus says everyone will see what happens when The Celtic Warrior goes extreme.
- More hype for Ryback vs. Cena.
WWE United States Title Match: Dean Ambrose vs. Kofi Kingston
We go to the ring and out first comes WWE United States Champion Kofi Kingston. Out next comes Dean Ambrose with Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns through the crowd. Reigns and Rollins head back up the stairs as Ambrose comes to the ring by himself.
They lock up and trade holds to start the match. Ambrose drops Kofi with a big clothesline. Ambrose with a quick elbow drop for a 1 count. Ambrose with a neckbreaker for another pin attempt. Ambrose keeps control and drops Kofi for another pin attempt. Ambrose taunts Kofi now. Kofi fights back with rights but Dean catches him in mid-air and applies a chicken-wing submission. Ambrose drops to the mat and tries to make Kofi tap.
Kofi comes back with a dropkick and a big right hand. Kofi goes for the Boom Drop and nails it. Ambrose dodges Trouble In Paradise. More back and forth. Kofi nails SOS for a close 2 count. Kofi goes to the top but Ambrose cuts him off. Ambrose goes for a superplex but Kofi fights him off and to the mat. Ambrose runs back up and cuts Kofi off again. Ambrose nails a double underhook superplex but Kofi kicks out at 2. Kofi with a big kick in the corner. Kofi springboards in and covers Ambrose for 2. Ambrose ends up on the apron. Ambrose gets hit with Trouble In Paradise and falls outside of the ring. Kofi brings him back in the ring and covers for a 2 count. Ambrose with a roll up for 2. Kofi with another kick. Ambrose ducks Trouble In Paradise and drops Kofi on his face for the win and the title.
Winner and New WWE United States Champion: Dean Ambrose
- After the match, Ambrose celebrates with the title as Reigns and Rollins return to the ring for a celebration.
- We get a look at the Sheamus and Mark Henry feud.
Strap Match: Sheamus vs. Mark Henry
We go to the ring and Lilian Garcia does the introductions. Mark Henry is out next followed by Sheamus. There are lights on top of the ring posts that will light up when each man touches the corner. The referee gives Henry one end of the strap and he throws the other end at Sheamus. Sheamus kicks it back to Henry. Sheamus finally straps in and here we go. Sheamus pops the strap at Henry's face a few times to start the match. Henry steps on the strap and Sheamus makes him fall by pulling it.
They go at it now. Sheamus makes it to one corner and the light lights up. Henry drops him and the referee calls for the lights to be reset. More back and forth and they end up outside of the ring. Sheamus starts tagging lights from the apron and hits three of them. Apparently this is legal. Henry knocks Sheamus off the apron with a big right hand and the lights are reset. Henry brings Sheamus back in over the top rope with the strap. Henry starts whipping Sheamus now. Henry scoops Sheamus on his shoulder and starts tagging lights. Sheamus is tagging the lights also and three for each men are lit up. They go to the mat and the lights are reset again. Sheamus makes a comeback and takes Henry down. Sheamus drops a bunch of knees and starts whipping Henry.
Sheamus tries to get all the lights again but Henry stops him and sends him out to the floor. They brawl outside of the ring now. Sheamus straps Henry to the ring post and stomps away on him. Sheamus pulls Henry into the ring post face first with the strap now. Henry rolls back in the ring and Sheamus follows. Sheamus starts touching corners again. Henry stops him at the fourth corner. Sheamus blocks a World's Strongest Slam and nails a Brogue Kick to hit the fourth corner for the win.
- AJ Lee is backstage on the phone with Dolph Ziggler when Kaitlyn walks up. Vickie Guerrero told Kaitlyn that AJ is too distraught over Dolph's injury to face her in a title match. AJ says Kaitlyn should be focusing on her secret admirer. Kaitlyn disses Dolph and they have words. AJ calls her a pig and Kaitlyn runs back to attack her. They brawl on the floor when The Bella Twins and Tamina Snuka come to watch the fight. Referees try to pull them apart but they keep going at it. Finally they're separated and we cut to a WrestleMania 29 DVD promo.
- We get hype for tonight's #1 contender's match and see how Dolph Ziggler was injured.
#1 Contender's I Quit Match: Jack Swagger vs. Alberto Del Rio
We go to the ring and out first comes Jack Swagger with Zeb Colter. Colter says America is going down the toilet but we have a ray of light in Jack Swagger. Colter talks about the IRS targeting certain political groups. Colter rants about the government wiretapping the "lamestream" media. Colter starts ripping the St. Louis Cardinals and says they should be called the Caribbean Cardinals because of the roster. Colter says tonight, Swagger will make Alberto Del Rio quit in two languages then they will ship him off to where he came from. Colter says then they will go hunting for Dolph Ziggler and the World Title. Swagger's America has begun, Colter says. Ricardo Rodriguez is out next to begin the introduction for Alberto Del Rio.
Swagger strikes first but Del Rio blocks him and they go at it. Del Rio clotheslines Swagger to the floor and dives through the ropes, taking him out. Del Rio goes under the ring and brings out a kendo stick. Del Rio misses and Swagger sends him into the barrier. The referee checks on Del Rio twice to see if he wants to quit as Swagger has the stick against his throat. Del Rio blocks a backdrop and sends Swagger into the steel steps. The referee asks Swagger if he wants to quit. Del Rio slams Swagger's arm into the steps and Swagger still won't quit. Del Rio continues working on the arm. They come back in the ring and Swagger beats Del Rio down with a kendo stick. Swagger bends Del Rio's body around the ring post but Del Rio still won't quit.
The crowd chants for Ziggler as Swagger keeps control of Del Rio. Del Rio still won't quit after Swagger works on his ankle. Del Rio blocks a kendo shot but Swagger clotheslines him. Swagger wraps Del Rio in the ropes and beats him with the kendo stick but he still won't quit. Swagger wails away with the kendo stick. Del Rio hesitates but doesn't give up. Del Rio with an armlock on the ropes now. Swagger won't quit and knocks Del Rio out to the floor. Swagger welcomes us to his America. Swagger grabs a steel chair and brings it in the ring. Del Rio runs up and kicks Swagger in the head on the apron. Del Rio fights back but Swagger kicks him down. Swagger taunts Del Rio but he still won't give up. Swagger misses a running boot and Del Rio nails two clotheslines. Del Rio with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Del Rio with the super kick to the jaw. Swagger says no to giving up just yet.
Del Rio ties Swagger up in the ropes and wails away on him with the kendo stick now. Swagger says no to quitting and Del Rio hits a Backstabber. The crowd gets behind Del Rio as he readies for the cross armbreaker. Swagger blocks it and nails a big slam. Swagger nails a Swagger Bomb to the back. Swagger hits the gutwrench powerbomb but Del Rio doesn't want to quit. Swagger nails another gutwrench powerbomb but Del Rio won't give up. Del Rio applies the cross armbreaker out of nowhere but Swagger won't quit. Swagger turns it into the Patriot Lock but Del Rio won't quit either. Swagger falls back on the ankle but Del Rio still won't give up. Del Rio tells Ricardo not to throw the towel in. Zeb interferes, throws a towel in and makes it look like Ricardo threw it in. The referee sees this and thinks Ricardo threw in the towel for Del Rio.
Winner and New #1 Contender: Jack Swagger
After the match, another referee runs out and explains what happened. The referee goes to the timekeeper and asks the truck to replay what happened. He watches on a monitor and sees what really happened. He says if Del Rio can continue, the match will re-start. The match is restarted after Del Rio is able to get to his feet. Swagger goes right back to the leg and works him over. Del Rio nails a superkick to the arm. Del Rio hobbles over and applies the cross armbreaker. Swagger almost quits but counters the hold. Del Rio locks it in tighter and Swagger finally quits.
Winner and New #1 Contender: Alberto Del Rio
- Josh Mathews is backstage with Ryback. He says Cena is a liar and won't get up tonight because he won't let him. Ryback says he rules tonight.
Tornado Tag Team Title Match: Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns vs. Kane and Daniel Bryan
We go to the ring and out first comes WWE Tag Team Champions Kane and Daniel Bryan. Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns come through the crowd next. The match starts and everyone goes at it. Everyone is legal at the same time in this match. Bryan and Rollins go at it. Bryan with a big clothesline and a surfboard submission as Kane stomps on Reigns. Kane with a double team kick to Rollins for a 2 count. Reigns decks Bryan and goes to work on Kane in the corner. Rollins joins in before going back at it with Bryan. Reigns and Rollins double team Bryan for another 2 count. Rollins goes back to work on Kane. The Shield keep control for several minutes. They go for a super powerbomb out of the corner but Bryan counters and sends Reigns to the mat. Kane grabs Reigns and Rollins by their throats and sends them both out to the floor. Bryan runs the ropes and dives out onto them.
Kane follows and they bring it back in the ring. More double teaming by Team Hell No. Bryan with a powerslam. Kane and Bryan both go to the top. Kane takes out Rollins and Bryan hits him with a headbutt. Kane covers for a 2 count as Reigns breaks the pin. Bryan and Reigns go at it now. Reigns goes a big Samoan Drop but Bryan tries to roll him up. Bryan blocks a counter and applies the No Lock on Reigns. Kane stops Rollins from coming in. Rollins fights his way in and breaks the No Lock. Kane chokeslams Rollins. Reigns spears Kane. Reigns beats Bryan down in the corner and talks trash. Kane makes the save and nails Reigns with right hands. Kane goes for a slam but Reigns shoves Kane into Bryan in the corner. Reigns super kicks Kane. Kane grabs him for a chokeslam but Rollins makes the save off the top rope. Reigns hits Kane with another spear and covers for the 2 count as Bryan makes the save. Bryan with kicks on Reigns now. They hit a big double team move on Bryan for the win.
Winners and New WWE Tag Team Champions: Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns
- After the match, Ambrose comes out to join in on the celebration. The Shield pose with the WWE Tag Team Titles and WWE United States Title.
- We go to Renee Young, Mick Foley, Titus O'Neil and Wade Barrett to talk about what's happened on the pay-per-view so far.
Extreme Rules Match: Big Show vs. Randy Orton
We go to the ring and out first comes Big Show. Randy Orton is out next to a massive pop from the hometown crowd.
Orton starts off and takes Show to the corner. Show runs over him with a big shoulder tackle. Show sends Orton to the floor but Orton strikes him with a kendo stick. Orton wails away. Show comes back with a big body shot and a headbutt. Show takes control on the floor now. Show tears up the kendo stick and takes Orton to the announcers table. Orton counters and shoves Show face first into the ring post. Orton pulls a ladder from under the ring but Show superkicks it into his face. Show brings it back in the ring and throws Orton shoulder first into the ring post. Show goes to work on Orton's arm now.
Orton turns it around and staggers Show. More back and forth. Orton nails a dropkick and Show goes down. Show keeps control and brings a ladder in the ring. He also brings two steel chairs in. Show props the ladder up on top of the two chairs. Show nails a sideslam and covers for a 2 count. Show lays Orton on top of the ladder and goes to the second rope. Show goes to hit a big splash but Orton moves and Show crashes through the ladder. Orton covers for a 2 count. Orton works Show over to the apron and this time nails a top rope draping DDT. Orton gets the crowd hyped and nails a RKO but Show kicks out at 2.
They go back to the floor and Orton smacks Show in the back with a chair several times. Show rolls back in the ring and Orton follows with the chair. Orton hits Show in the chest with the chair. Orton goes for another shot but Show spears him. Orton with a kick to the face and a RKO on top of the steel chair. Orton waits for Show to get up. Orton looks around and hears the voices. Orton brings back the punt kick and nails Show in the head with it. Orton covers for the win.
Winner: Randy Orton
- We get a promo for tonight's WWE Title match.
Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Title: Ryback vs. John Cena
We go to the ring and out first comes Ryback. Out next comes WWE Champion John Cena to a nice pop from the crowd. We get formal introductions before the bell.
They lock up and Ryback goes to a headlock. They run the ropes and Ryback hits a big shoulder. More back and forth. Ryback drops Cena with another big shoulder but Cena makes it up. The "Goldberg" chants start up. They lock back up and Ryback goes to another headlock. They run the ropes and Cena drops Ryback with a shoulder now. Cena takes Ryback to the corner and then nails a bulldog. Ryback runs right over Cena but he makes it up before the 10 count. Ryback with shoulder thrusts in the corner now. Cena fights him off. Ryback runs into big boots. Cena leaps out of the corner but Ryback catches him and nails a big powerslam. Cena makes it up before the 10 count.
Ryback continues to dominate Cena but he keeps getting up before the referee counts to 10. Ryback presses Cena high in the air and holds him before slamming him on the mat. Ryback nails a big powerbomb and continues posing as Cena is counted by the referee. Cena ducks a shot and sends Ryback over the top rope to the floor. Cena brings a table from under the ring as the referee counts Ryback. Cena brings the table in the ring and goes for an Attitude Adjustment. Ryback blocks it and nails a sitdown jawbreaker type move on Cena. The referee counts Cena as Ryback lays the table in the corner. Cena fights back with rights and lefts. Cena ducks a clothesline and nails a shoulder. Ryback catches Cena in mid-air and nails a fall-away slam through the table. Cena crashes hard and the referee begins the count.
Cena makes a comeback and nails the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Ryback blocks the AA and takes Cena back down with a big shoulder to the gut. Cena makes it back up at the 8 count. Ryback misses a powerbomb and Cena slides through. Cena nails a powerbomb of his own. Ryback makes it up at the 8 count but falls back down. Ryback gets back up but Cena leaps on him. It looks like Cena was going for the hurricanrana but they didn't make it. Cena holds onto Ryback and it gets a little awkward. Ryback powers up and slams Cena. Ryback nails the Meathook clothesline and the count begins on Cena again. Cena ducks a clothesline and applies the STF. Cena finally breaks the hold, leaving Ryback out on the mat. The referee begins the count as Cena brings a table in. Cena sets the table up as Ryback gets to his feet at 9. Ryback slams Cena on his face by his neck. Ryback goes for Shellshocked but Cena slides out and nails an AA through the table. Cena makes it up and Ryback is back up at 9. Cena goes to the top but Ryback cuts him off. Ryback nails Shellshocked.
Cena barely gets up before the 10 count. Ryback drops him in the corner and pulls his ankle into the ring post. Ryback grabs a chair and goes for the ankle but Cena kicks him. Cena tackles Ryback through the barrier and into the timekeeper's area. The referee begins counting both men but they get up. They fight out into the crowd with Ryback in control. Ryback slams Cena's face into a wall and picks up part of what looks like a hockey wall. Ryback decks Cena in the head with it. Cena makes it up and applies a sleeper hold. Ryback walks through the production area with Cena on his back. Ryback goes down in the sleeper. Cena rolls off, gets up and the referee begins to count. Ryback makes it up before the 10 count and Cena goes back to work on him. Cena puts Ryback on top of a table. Cena climbs up on to a short balcony with the fans. Cena leaps out with an elbow and puts Ryback through the table. Cena gets up as does Ryback. Ryback falls back down and the referee starts to count. Cena repeatedly sprays Ryback with a fire extinguisher. They make their way onto the stage. Cena sprays the extinguisher empty and decks Ryback in the head with it. Ryback goes to one knee but gets back up. Cena looks shocked. Cena decks him with another extinguisher shot to the head. Ryback makes it to his feet and Cena can't believe it. Cena goes for an AA but Ryback slides out. Ryback rams Cena through part of the stage lighting and some of the lights explode. Cena and Ryback are nowhere to be seen. The referee runs around the stage as we go to replays. The cameras go to the back and both men are down with trainers and referees. They're asking for paramedics and stretchers. Cena falls off a structure his body was laying on. Cena is put in a neck brace and loaded on a stretcher, after they lift the metal rigging that he fell under. The crowd boos. Ryback is helped to his feet and walks away with a referee. Fans chant for Mick Foley. They finally get Cena loaded on the stretcher. We go back to replays of what just happened.
- We get a promo for tonight's main event as the steel cage begins to lower around the ring.
Steel Cage Match: Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar
The announcers hype a new taller, re-enforced steel cage for tonight's match. We go to the ring and out first comes Triple H. Brock Lesnar with Paul Heyman are out next. Lesnar gets pyro before making his way to the cage. They go right at it when the bell rings. HHH hits an early spinebuster after some offense. Lesnar blocks a Pedigree and backdrops HHH into the steel.
Lesnar takes over control and works HHH around the cage. Lesnar tosses HHH across the ring and into the steel several more times. Lesnar jogs around the ring and waits on HHH to get up. HHH blocks a shot and sends Lesnar face first into the steel. HHH with big right hands and a jumping knee to the face. Lesnar comes right back with another big throw. Lesnar tosses HHH into the steel again. Lesnar charges with a high knee but HHH moves and Lesnar hits his knee on the steel. Lesnar sells the knee injury now. Heyman tells him to shake it off. Lesnar meets HHH on the top. Lesnar with a massive powerslam but he goes down on the hurt knee. Lesnar yells to Heyman.
Lesnar locks in the kimura lock but HHH fights out by hitting the knees. Lesnar stops HHH with a big clothesline. Heyman opens the cage door for Lesnar to exit. HHH tries to escape but Heyman shoves the referee and shuts the door on HHH. Lesnar nails a F5 on HHH for a close 2 count. Lesnar tells Heyman to get him a steel chair. Lesnar goes to work on HHH with the chair now. Lesnar is still complaining to Heyman about his knee. Lesnar goes for another F5 but his knee buckles. HHH comes back and takes Lesnar down by his knee. HHH gets up and uses the chair on Lesnar now. Heyman begs HHH to stop. HHH focuses on the injured knee and takes Lesnar to the corner. Lesnar locks in the kimura out of nowhere.
HHH goes for the Figure Four and locks it in. They battle while in the hold and Lesnar looks to turn it around. Lesnar starts climbing the cage as Heyman cheers him on. Lesnar makes it to the top of the cage but HHH stops him with a chairshot to the injured knee. HHH climbs up and they fight on the cage wall. HHH sends Lesnar to the mat. HHH smiles and reaches up to the top of the cage, pulling out a steel sledgehammer. Lesnar nails HHH and brings him back to the mat. Lesnar grabs the sledgehammer but HHH ducks. HHH goes for the Sharpshooter and locks it in. Heyman runs in the cage and HHH breaks the hold. HHH nails Heyman with a Pedigree. HHH decks Lesnar with the sledgehammer and hits a Pedigree on him. HHH covers for a close 2 count. HHH grabs the sledgehammer but Heyman hits a low blow from behind and HHH goes down. Lesnar grabs the sledgehammer and nails HHH in the jaw with it. HHH lays motionless as Lesnar limps around him. Lesnar yells and lifts HHH up. Lesnar nails a F5 and covers HHH for the win.
Winner: Brock Lesnar
- After the win, Lesnar lays the sledgehammer on top of Triple H's chest. Lesnar limps out of the cage and we go to replays. We come back and Triple H is being tended to by trainers. Lesnar stops and smiles on the ramp before limping to the back. Heyman has been helped up the ramp by referees. Heyman raises Lesnar's arm as we go back to Renee Young, Wade Barrett, Mick Foley and Titus O'Neil to kick off the post-show.
- We go back to the ring where Triple H is being helped up. We get more replays. Extreme Rules goes off the air with Triple H leaving the ring, helped by WWE trainers.
- The 2013 WWE Extreme Rules pre-show opens up with Renee Young, Mick Foley, Wade Barrett and Titus O'Neil talking about the Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H match. Foley predicts the feud isn't over.
- They talk about the seriousness of the finish to Ryback vs. John Cena. We see footage of Cena getting off the stretcher at the ambulance. Cena told medics he felt good and didn't need to go to the hospital. Michael Cole at ringside says we should have an update tomorrow on RAW. JBL and Jerry Lawler chime in on Cena being stubborn and refusing medical attention.
- We go back to Renee Young and crew. They talk about The Shield bringing home gold. Titus says you have to respect them but there are a lot of WWE stars who will be going after them now. Foley compares The Shield to The Fabulous Freebirds.
- We go backstage to new WWE Tag Team Champions Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns plus new United States Champion Dean Ambrose. They talk about tonight and say a lot more arrogant fools still don't believe in The Shield but they will. Ambrose says they are just getting warmed up.
- The announcers talk about the Jack Swagger vs. Alberto Del Rio finish. Matt Striker is backstage with Del Rio. Del Rio talks about a tweet from Dolph Ziggler. Big E Langston and AJ Lee appear, mocking Del Rio.
- We go back to Renee Young and the WWE Superstars to talk about the Sheamus vs. Mark Henry Strap Match. Titus isn't convinced Sheamus is as tough as he portrays himself. Titus has fighting words for Sheamus. Barrett puts over Sheamus and the Brogue Kick.
- We see footage of Mark Henry in the trainers room after the Strap Match. Striker to get comment but Henry told him to get away. Henry walked out of the trainers room and said he was going home.
- We get another look at the cage match. Striker catches Heyman backstage for comment. Heyman puts over Lesnar's performance and says he's the ultimate extreme athlete in WWE. We go back to Renee Young and crew to talk about the match.
- They talk more about John Cena refusing medical help and plug tomorrow night's RAW. That's it for the post-show.
DOWNLOAD OUR BRAND NEW iPHONE & ANDROID APP - MUCH SMOOTHER AND LOADS WAY FASTER!!! - Read Wrestling News, Post Status Updates, Photos, Videos for Other Wrestling Fans to See!
CM Punk Resurfaces on Twitter for First Time Since Leaving WWE
Backstage News on Daniel Bryan Possibly Taking Extended Time Off
Batista Says He's Confused by Some Fans Who Can't Differentiate WWE's Show from Reality
Most Liked Stories....
WWE "Incredibly Amused" By Eric Young's World Title Win
Jake "The Snake" Roberts Says He's Now Cancer Free
Jonathan Coachman Talks About a Huge Prank With Vince That Involved The Cops
Remember to Follow Us...
Around the web...
WWE "Incredibly Amused" By Eric Young's World Title Win
WWE Staff Predicts Undertaker Will Retire, Cody Rhodes Will Win MITB & Rumble Wi...
WWE Planning on Turning Bray Wyatt Babyface?
Kurt Angle Talks About Retiring in WWE
Daniel Bryan's Dad Passes Away
Christopher Daniels Says He's Now a Free Agent
Diamond Dallas Page Says He Wanted to Strangle Nancy Grace
CM Punk Resurfaces on Twitter for First Time Since Leaving WWE
Backstage News on Daniel Bryan Possibly Taking Extended Time Off
John Cena Dominating Merchandise Sales
Write For Us
2007 - 2014 © RingSideNews.com ·